Sheldon & Russell Moore HomeLife Advantage Realty Ltd.

Chilliwack and area real estate for sale.

Office 604-795-2955

Fax 604-795-2770


I have listed a new property at 51780 OLD YALE RD in Rosedale.
This is a horse lovers delight... everything you could ask for to keep or board horse. The main farm house of 1400 sq ft, 3 bed, 1 bath (currently rented for $1500 a month) a 4000 sq ft barn with the 2nd level converted into a gorgeous 2 bedroom in law suite, custom kitchen, hydro jet spa tub, open concept and a covered patio for morning coffee. The lower part of the barn consists of, 6 stalls , feed room, tack room, indoor/outdoor foaling room, 2 washing machines, bathroom. 6 separate paddocks with shelters, not to mention the 1000's of dollars of fill to keep the area high & dry for horses all with a large riding arena as well. Storage/hay shed 40 x 12 , call today for a private viewing.
Read full post

I have listed a new property at 51270 MUIRHEAD ST in Chilliwack.
Downtown Rosedale, nice size 5 bedroom home plus den, 3 bathrooms up with jetted tub in ensuite, all stainless steel appliances up stairs, large rear wrap around sundeck overlooking private backyard with hot tub, lot of stamped cement work. Large triple driveway, double garage, tons of parking, RV plus detached shop, easy to convert for in-law suite downstairs, quick freeway access.
Read full post
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.